This document is mainly used for the configuration and usage of the iBelink K1 mining machine, and there are also some useful suggestions which may reduce your loss.
Version Update Information
- Date :- 14/10/2020
- Introduction :- Initial release version
- Version :- 0.1
|2||Power Cabal||1||Power supply|
|3||Technique & Manual||1||Within this document|
1 PRODUCT FEATURES
- Hashrate: 5.3THash ± 5%,
- Power: 800W± 5%（power on the wall below 25°C ）
- Supply the digital currency produced by algorithm POW Blake2s.
- Operating temperature: 0°C ~40°C
- Networking connection: Ethernet
- Working power: 190V~240V, 50Hz/60Hz
- Dimensions: 399 mm(L) * 131 mm(W) * 157 mm(H)
- Weight: 5.8 kg
- Applies with the main protocol Stratum Protocol
- Provides with a management platform via web interface which simplifies system setup and large-scale deployment
- Applies with restarting mining software or system using the web interface
- Provides self-checking function of power-on system and real-time monitoring of chip status
- Provides LED display for hashrate blades which provides convenience for large-scale mining machine management
- Provides settings and automatic switching of the main mining pool and multiple backup mining pools.
- Able to monitor error with independent hashrate blades and also can use RESTART button to recover system automatically.
- The hardware Watch Dog guarantees that the system can automatically recover from network or system errors.
- Connect :- After connecting the network cable and power line, power on the device
- Power on :- When power on the device, the front panel lights up with 2 LED lights, one red and one green.
- Working mode
After about 1 minute, the red light goes out and the green light continues flashing, which means the machine starts working normally.
2.1 Searching Mining Machine
Find Mining Devices with Searing Tool in Figure 1.
The tool can be got from: HTTP://EN.IBELINK.COM.HK/XIAZAI/
Open a web browser and enter the miner address to login, the password is ibelink. Click the [Login] button to login to the mining machine. The login page is shown in Figure 3.
You can modify the username and password by clicking [Password] button. The password management interface is shown as below in Figure 4.
Figure 4 Management Interface
Enter in the old password, the new password and confirm password should be same. Then click [Change Userpass] to update the password. To modify the default username, please enter the new username in New User Name, otherwise leave it blank.
2.3 MINING MACHINE STATUS
After logging in to the miner system, the management homepage of the mining machine will be shown as in Figure 5.
Figure 5 iBeLink K1 Mining Machine Homepage
Basic information of the mining machine will be showing respectively in these four areas on the screen:
- current time, time zone, machine name, IP address, MAC address.
- number of mining chips and blades, temperature, number of nonce per minute, hashrate per five seconds,
number of nonce returned by chips, times of acceptance/rejection/error.
- continuous running period of single blade, PLL frequency and serial port rate.
- Number of single-blade chips, current chip bitmap, number of nonce received by the chip in the past 30 minutes and its chip bitmap, times of acceptance/rejection/error, current depth of difficulty, average nonce per minute, other parameters.
- Statistics of the mining pool.
2.4 MINING CONFIGURATION
Feature 6 iBeLink K1 mining configuration
- Click [reboot] to restart the system.
- Click [restart] to restart the mining software.
Click the [Config] button on the left side of Figure 6 to enter in the configuration interface, which is mainly divided into 3 parts, as shown in Figure 7.
- Click the [√] button to display the details of the selected mining pool.
- Click the [Top] button to set this mining pool to the highest priority.
- Click the [Stop] button to cut off the connection with this mining pool.
- Click the [Delete] button to delete this mining pool.
Type in the mining pool address in Pool URL, name of the miner in Pool User, and the password in Pool Password, and then click the [Add Pool] button to add the new mining pool to the mining software.
Figure 7 Configuration
4. Set Temperature Reminder
Fill out your mail address, alarm temperature interval and temperature limit, and click the [Set Warning Param] button to complete the mail reminder setting. The alarm temperature is used for automatic frequency adjustment. The mining frequency will be reduced automatically to protect the chips when the current blade temperature is over the warning temperature. The maximum alarm temperature cannot be over 70°C.
5. Set Fixed IP
The miner is preset to use DHCP. If you want to use a fixed IP, you need to manage the setting as follows:
Fill out the fixed IP, subnet mask, network entry, enable IP Enable, and then click the [Set IP Config] button. If you want to return to DHCP mode in the future, you only need to remove IP Enable and click the [Set IP Config] button. Note that some routers require corresponding settings to use fixed IP addresses for mining. in that case you need to have a full understanding of the router you are using to correctly use the fixed IP address for mining. The IP mode settings need to restart the machine to take effect.
6. Save Configuration
After setting all the parameters, click [SaveConfiguration] to save all the parameters. If not saved, these parameters will become invalid after restarting the miner.
7. ASIC Chip Parameter Settings
The maximum working frequency PLL preset by the miner is 700Mhz. You can modify the upper limit of the frequency by entering a valid PLL value, and then click the [Set PLL] button to complete the setting. Unless there with professional advice, we do not recommend you change the preset PLL frequency. The new highest PLL frequency will take effect after restarting the system.
8. The updateMiner/rollbackMiner/restoreMiner function is used to upgrade and restore the version of the Miner program.
The current mining software version is shown in the third part of Figure 7, similar to cgminer 5.3.3.
- Click the [UpdateMiner] button to update (to the latest) mining software.
- Click the [RollbackMiner] button to roll back the mining software to the previous version.
- Click the [RestoreMiner] button to restore the mining software to the factory version.
3.1 Can iBeLink K1 mining machine be over clocked?
No, don’t do this. Overclock has a high possibility of causing permanent damage to the ASIC chip.
3.2 How to maintain the efficient operation of iBeLink K1 mining machine?
Keep this miner running at a cool ambient temperature as much as possible. Maintaining the ambient temperature below 35°C can achieve good efficiency.
3.3 What does DIY problem diagnosis and repair mean?
The design idea of iBeLink K1 mining machine is modular design. The original intention of this design is to make it easier for miners to diagnose and repair by themselves when they encounter problems with the mining machine without having to send the entire mining machine back to the manufacturer for repair. Most of the problematic miners should be able to resolve or reduce the loss of computing power through diagnosis and repair. We will publish a series of “how to” videos to help miners achieve DIY. We believe that iBeLink K1 will provide the best product life cycle holding cost.
3.4 Why can’t my browser configure the mining machine parameters?
It is recommended to use Google’s Chrome browser to save the miner configuration.
3.5 What does the bitmap of the chip on the homepage mean?
When the mining software starts, it will detect all ASIC chips on each blade. If the chip at the corresponding position is normal, then its bitmap value is 1, otherwise it is 0. If the 60 chips of each blade are normal, the value of the bitmap will be 0xfffffffffffffff, and the corresponding binary value is 60 ones. If the first chip is abnormal, the value of the bitmap will be 0xffffffffffffffe,
its binary value is 111. 1111111111110. The meaning of the parameter Active Map is similar to
that of the parameter Chips Map. When the chip calculates the correct result, the value of the corresponding position is 1, otherwise it is 0. The value will be updated to 0 every 10 minutes.
3.6 Why sometimes the number of ASIC chips on my homepage is less than 0xfffffffffffffff?
Due to electrical instability and possible bugs in the software driver, the checking process of mining software may miss out 1 or 2 chips occasionally.
3.7 Why does the mining software restart automatically?
The mining software supports automatic recovery from network or driver errors and has a hardware watchdog to monitor the entire system. When an abnormality is detected, the mining software automatically restarts to try to recover itself, so it’s normal that the mining software occasionally restarts automatically.
3.8 How to recover mining software from a crash?
When the mining software crashed and couldn’t be started normally, click the [Config] button to display the interface as shown in Figure 8. You can select [Update] to update to the latest version, [Rollback] to roll back to the previous version, [Restore] Restore the factory settings to perform software recovery. It should be noted that restoring the factory settings will lose the user configuration information, such as the mining pool information. You need to reconfigure and save it.
Figure 8 Recover Software When It Crashed
3.9 Why the hash rate statistics results are different in different mining pools?
The mining software performs hash rate statistics based on the returned nonce. The difference in the difficulty of the mining pool will result in a different number of nonce, which will affect the
hash rate statistics and lead to different results.
3.10 Why my worker is not in the main mining pool but in other mining pools sometimes?
When multiple mining pools are configured, the mining software will mine in the most important mining pool (main mining pool), but if the main mining pool loses connection due to the network and other reasons, the mining software will automatically switch to standby pool to continue mining.
3.11 Mainstream Blake2s mining pool